Thursday, November 25, 2021

Repair pairing failed: Could not connect to lockdown: Invalid HostID (-21) error message

Hello, I'm not sure what happened, but when I tried installing an app, the error in the title popped up and I don't know how to fix it. I looked at a forum where they were talking about it, but I don't know where to access any of the things they were talking about. Can anyone let me know step by step how to resolve this issue? I'm on IOS 14.8.1, not jailbroken, and I'm using a PC for sideloadedly. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3l7sMzb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

MP Chunav 2023 किसकी होगी जित? क्या बोलता है MP Exit Poll 2023?

MP Chunav 2023 से जुडी बहत ही बड़ी समाचार आगई है। किसकी होगी जित और कौन बनाएगा MP में सरकार। क्या फिर से बन पाएगी डबल इंजन का सरकार या फिर का...