Saturday, November 27, 2021

Having trouble with shadow fight 2 save hacks, specifically corrupted data error

Hi friends,I'm having a problem with some save hacks for shadow fight 2. I've installed it on my jailed(non-jailbroken) iPhone Xr (iOS 14.8.1), and I tried to install some hacks, (specifically these:) ,and they did apparently install successfully, but for each one, after I install it and open shadow fight, it shows an error saying something like: "ERROR, corrupted file, please try again later." I really wanna do hacks for shadow fight, so What Should I do? Thank you!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3I0PRNG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

MP Chunav 2023 किसकी होगी जित? क्या बोलता है MP Exit Poll 2023?

MP Chunav 2023 से जुडी बहत ही बड़ी समाचार आगई है। किसकी होगी जित और कौन बनाएगा MP में सरकार। क्या फिर से बन पाएगी डबल इंजन का सरकार या फिर का...