Sunday, November 28, 2021

Request: The proper extension of VIPmembership

Hi I am subscribing the 2-month vip membership from last month and I purchased the 3-month vip a couple of days ago even though the current vip didn’t expire because 50% discount is running now. But I found that two vip memberships of mine are running at the same time now, meaning one month will be thrown away. Can you merge my memberships and I don’t waste my membership period. look forward to hearing from you Thanks in advance. Best,

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/32vGBRo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

MP Chunav 2023 किसकी होगी जित? क्या बोलता है MP Exit Poll 2023?

MP Chunav 2023 से जुडी बहत ही बड़ी समाचार आगई है। किसकी होगी जित और कौन बनाएगा MP में सरकार। क्या फिर से बन पाएगी डबल इंजन का सरकार या फिर का...