Thursday, December 2, 2021

How to update jailbroken Iphone from IOS 12 to 13?

Hi all, I finally succeeded in jailbreaking an old spare iphone I had lying around. The problem I'm encountering is that many of the apps/games I want to use (with igamegod, etc) require IOS 13, and my old iphone is still 12.1.4. Is there ANY way to force update my phone to a later version without updating all the way to 15, which I'm pretty sure would mean I can no longer jailbreak it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3xKDXmw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

MP Chunav 2023 किसकी होगी जित? क्या बोलता है MP Exit Poll 2023?

MP Chunav 2023 से जुडी बहत ही बड़ी समाचार आगई है। किसकी होगी जित और कौन बनाएगा MP में सरकार। क्या फिर से बन पाएगी डबल इंजन का सरकार या फिर का...